When you use our services, you’re trusting us with your information. We understand this is a big responsibility and work hard to protect your information and put you in control.
FIRST: INFORMATION COLLECTS
We use various technologies to collect and store information, including cookies, pixel tags, local storage, such as browser web storage or application data caches, databases, and server logs.
When you’re not signed in, we store the information we collect with unique identifiers tied to the browser, application, or device you’re using. This helps us do things like maintain your language preferences across browsing sessions.
When you’re signed in, we also collect information that we store with your account, which we treat as personal information.
2.1. Things you create or provide to us
When you create an Account, you provide us with personal information that includes your email, phone number and a password. You can also choose to add profile or payment information to your account. We also collect the content you create, upload, or receive from others when using our services.
2.2. Information we collect as you use our services
* Your apps, browsers & devices
We collect information about the apps, browsers, and devices you use to access our services. The information we collect includes unique identifiers, browser type and settings, device type and settings, operating system, mobile network information including carrier name and phone number, and application version number. We also collect information about the interaction of your apps, browsers, and devices with our services, including IP address, crash reports, system activity, and the date, time, and referrer URL of your request.
* Your activity
We collect information about your activity in our services, which we use to do things like recommend an ads you might like. The activity information we collect may include Terms you search for, Views and interactions with content and ads, Activity on third-party sites and apps that use our services.
* Your location information
We collect information about your location when you use our services, which helps us offer related services. Your location can be determined with varying degrees of accuracy such as GPS, IP address, or Information about things near your device. The types of location data we collect depend in part on your device and account settings.
* Your voice data
We collect audio data only when you specified it. The collected data is converted to characters and used for user-defined service execution. It does not retain the user's voice data and is never associated with a user account.
SECOND: WHY COLLECTS DATA
We use the information we collect from all our services for the following purposes:
1. Provide, maintain and improve our services
2. Develop new services
3. Provide personalized services, including content and ads
4. Measure performance
5. Communicate with you
6. Protect our services, our users, and the public
We use different technologies to process your information for these purposes. We may combine the information we collect among our services and across your devices for the purposes described above. If other users already have your email address or other information that identifies you, we may show them your publicly visible account information, such as your name and photo.
THIRD: PRIVACY CONTROLS
You have choices regarding the information we collect and how it's used:
1. Managing, reviewing, and updating your information
When you’re signed in, you can always review and update information by visiting the services you use.
2. Exporting, Removing & deleting your information
You can export a copy of content in your Account if you want to back it up or use it with a service outside.
You can also delete content from specific services or delete your entire Account.
3. Other information
There are other ways to control the information EventNavy collects whether or not you’re signed in to a EventNavy Account, including:
* Browser settings: For example, you can configure your browser to indicate when EventNavy has set a cookie in your browser. You can also configure your browser to block all cookies from a specific domain or all domains. But remember that our services rely on cookies to function properly, for things like remembering your language preferences.
* Device settings: Your device may have controls that determine what information we collect.
FOURTH: SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
1. When you share your information
Many of our services let you share information with other people, and you have control over how you share.
2. When we share your information
We do not share your personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of our services except in the following cases:
* With your consent
* With domain administrators
* For external processing
* For legal reasons
3. We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners.
FIFTH: KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
All our products are built with strong security features that continuously protect your information. The insights we gain from maintaining our services help us detect and automatically block security threats from ever reaching you. And if we do detect something risky that we think you should know about, we’ll notify you and help guide you through steps to stay better protected.
We work hard to protect you and our services from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold, including:
* We use encryption to keep your data private while in transit
* We offer a range of security features, like 2 Step Verification to help you protect your account
* We review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems
* We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors, and agents who need that information in order to process it. Anyone with this access is subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
SIXTH: DELETING INFORMATION, AUTO DELETION, BACKUP
We respect user's right to be forgotten, we enable you delete physically personal information with proper reason.
1. You can physically delete content from services or delete your entire Account.
2. Services content or account who does not has activity more than 2 years will be deleted automatically.
3. We try to ensure that our services protect information from accidental or malicious deletion. Because of this, there may be delays between when you delete something and when copies are deleted from our active and backup systems.
4. In some cases, we retain data for limited periods when it needs to be kept for legitimate business or legal purposes. Our data retention periods, including how long it takes us to delete your information, will vary on services.